Description of Sony DSCT2 / DSC-T2B:
The slim, 8.1-megapixel T2 is more than a high-function camera. It's a new concept model with a large 4 GB internal memory, which means that you can digitally copy in the pictures sleeping on you PC at home, and carry them around as a digital album, show your past pictures to your family and friends at the very instant you want to show them. Face Detection and Smile Shutter mode help you catch people at their best, the Sony Double Anti-Blur Solution and Carl Zeiss 3X optical zoom lens design deliver sharp color images even in low light, and HD output lets you share images in high definition on your Sony Bravia HDTV or other compatible HDTV screens.
- An ingenious Carl Zeiss lens design provides 3X Optical zoom in amazingly compact dimensions -- and even at full zoom the lens doesnt project beyond the camera body, preserving its ultra-slim styling.
- Because the face makes the photo, Sony has created Face Detection technology that recognizes up to 8 faces in a photo and automatically controls focus, exposure, color and flash to bring out the best in everyone.
- The DSC-T2 allows you to capture up to 4GB worth of pictures in-camera. (Internal Storage)
- The Sony Smart Zoom feature lets the DSC-T2 crop in close on the central portion of interest in your photo while avoiding the image degradation of other digital zooms.
- Because an off-center subject can make your shot more interesting, the DSC-T2 can measure auto-focus precision at 9 points on your screen -- giving you greater creative freedom to compose your image.