Put a Handset in Every Room
With two handsets (one base and
one charger) included and the option of adding up to two additional
handsets--all while using only one base and one phone jack--go ahead
and put one in the den, the kitchen, the master bedroom and the living
room so you won't have to make a run for it when the phone rings.
Turn the Ringer Off...
Don't miss important calls when the
ringer is off. The Light-Up Indicator at the base of the antenna will
flash quickly to show that you have an incoming call, and it will
flash slowly to let you know you have a new message in your voice
mailbox1. You can also choose up to three different light-up indicator
colors to link to your pre-programmed phonebook data. Light-Up ID1
requires corresponding Caller ID information to be received from an
...Or Keep the Ringer On
With Ringer ID1,
you can choose from a downloaded or selectable ringer to link to your
pre-programmed phonebook data, which also requires corresponding
Caller ID information to be received from an incoming call.
Voices Come Through Loud and Clear
By simulating a band
signal above and below the normal bandwidth limitations, Voice
Enhancer Technology helps clarify and improve sound reception creating
a natural-sounding voice that is easy to hear and understand.
Let the Kids Join the Conversation
With a Digital Duplex
Speakerphone on the back of each handset, you can enjoy convenient,
high-quality, hands-free conversations from any room in the house. So
let the kids join in on the conversation with Grandma and Grandpa, or
paint your nails while you chat with your best friend.
Who's Calling, Even If You're Already on the Phone
become accustomed to Caller ID and its ability to let us see who's
calling before we answer the phone. But what happens when you're
already on the phone and another call comes in on Call Waiting? Until
now, you wouldn't know who was beeping in unless you answered it. With
Call Waiting Caller ID1, you get the best of both worlds. So now when
you get a beep, you can see who's calling before you answer¦but
we'll leave that decision up to you!
Features (full specs
- White Backlit Display
- Ringer ID
- Light-Up ID
- Voice Enhancer Technology
- Light-Up Indicator
with Ringer (3 colors)/ VM1 Alert
- Digital Handset Speakerphone
- Intercom between Handsets2
- Spanish LCD
- Expandable Up to 4
- Up to 3-Way Conference Capability2
- Pure 5.8 GHz
Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) Digital Technology
- Wireless Network Friendly
- Phonebook Sharing2
Clock with Alarm on Handset
- Ni-MH Battery Included3
Waiting Caller ID1
- 50-Station Phonebook and Dialer
- 2 Handsets Included (1 Base and 1 Charger)
1. Requires subscription to name-and-number Caller ID, call
waiting and/or voice mail services offered by certain local telephone
companies for a fee.
2. Requires optional accessory handset sold
3. Ni-MH batteries have an advantage over Ni-Cd
batteries in that they have high resistance to memory effect and are
What's in the box
Two handsets, Charger,
AC adaptor for base unit, AC adaptor for charger, two batteries, two
handset covers (comes attached to handset), telephone line cord, Wall
Panasonic's vision of the digital future is
driven by the needs and aspirations of its business customers and
millions of consumers around the world who use its products every day.
The company shares their dream to live a fuller life by providing ways
of working smarter and enjoying the rewards of technological
advances.PRODUCT FEATURES:Two handsets expandable to four;Handset
speakerphones;Caller ID;Large three-line backlit LCD;Clock with
alarm;Three-color light-up handset
- 5.8GHz digital system: The 5.8GHz frequency-hopping spread spectrum technology operates on a different wavelength with much less traffic than 2.4 GHz technology, while maintaining the great security, incredible clarity and long range of that lower frequency technology.
- Dual handsets: The two full-featured handsets have speakerphones that allow you to make convenient hands-free telephone calls.
- Expandable: Expand this bundle to four headsets for added convenience throughout your home.
- Call-waiting caller ID: Find out who's calling, even if you're on the other line. Requires phone company service.
- Speakerphone: The handset includes a built-in speakerphone, so you can enjoy hands-free access anywhere in your house.
- Light-Up and Ringer ID: Choose from a downloaded or selectable ringer and/or light-up indicator color, to link to your pre-programmed phone book data.
- Visual ringer: Turn off the ringer and enjoy your quiet time. The visual ringer lights up when someone's calling, so you don't miss a thing.
- Additional features: 50 station phone directory, automatic intercom, handset locator and b