Description of Metra GMOSLAN02:
The GMOS-LAN-02 interface is designed to allow the user to replace the OEM radio with an aftermarket unit amplified 2006-2008 GK vehicles that use TJE new GMLAN data bus system and retains full functionality of the Onstar system as well as all safety warning chimes. The GMOS-LAN-02 will also retain the retained accessory power convenience features. This interface has the capability of adjusting chime and Onstar volumes as well in addition to these features the GMOS-LAN-02 now has the required outputs for the installation of a navigation radio.
- Provides accessory (12 volt 10 amp)
- Retains R.A.P.
- Retains chimes
- Provides NAV outputs (including mute)
- Retains OnStar
- Adjustable volume for chimes and OnStar
- Retains balance and fade
- USB updatable
- High level speaker input
Radio Replacement Interface for select GM / Chevrolet vehicles 2006-up. This Harness will allow you to retain Onstar, RAP & FACTORY AMPLIFIERS (Bose, Monsoon etc.). It is not included in our standard free harness offer when a head unit is purchased.
- 2007 GMC Yukon (WITH FACTORY AMPS)
- 2007 Chevrolet Suburban (WITH FACTORY AMPS)
- 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe (WITH FACTORY AMPS)
- 2006-2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo (WITH FACTORY AMPS)
- 2006-2007 Chevrolet Impala (WITH FACTORY AMPS)
- 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche (WITH FACTORY AMPS)
- Not compatible with Denali